Monday, March 19, 2007

We hate your ideas; however, we will give them proper consideration.


Oh, cripes....I have been remiss....yet again....

I have been crafting...a lot....but I keep forgetting to take pictures of my stuff before I send it out!
Here are some pictures of a few of the things I have made in the past couple of weeks.

the hat for my dad, being modeled by Superhubby!






A
A chunky knit scarf for "farfromthegarden" in the wishlist swap.....






A hoodie that I made for my personal swap with sassysword....
and some ribbon lace-up arms for her too....










Here is the jewelry box I made for sassysword...
















And here is the journal I made for sassysword....





















I am sure that I will post again pretty soon....if you want to see what else I've been doing, and forgetting to photograph, take a look at the packages I made for the crafty detective swap, my first four ATCs in the Pick a theme ATC swap, and all the wishes I am granting in the March 2007 Wishlist swap!
I'm also running 2 swaps of my own right now....the Fill a Flat Rate Box Swap, and The Gothic Swap! Sign ups for the Gothic Swap are up right now, so go and sign up....now!













1 comment:

Ilix said...

You are great at this swap thing!!! You should put "Map of the World" on your wishlist!
Awesome scarf......awesome everything! I need crafty space.....