Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The way to her heart is as follows: take a left many times and then go straight.


Hurray for my very first picture on my blog! This is my purse that I made...it was my very first cabling project, and only the third thing that I ever knitted. Here is a picture where you can see the lining....

I think that it is sort of kick ass...

Here is a picture of a bag I crocheted for superhubby's Grandma, who is awesome shit...


As you can see, my favorite dog is in love with the bag as well...If he had thumbs I would make him one too.

I have one more picture...this is the tiniest ninja ever made...


This is what he looks like all the time...he goes to ninja school. He plays laccrosse on weekends.

I am on the phone with my mother in law right now (not super), so I must depart...it is not my choice...she is the devil...

No comments: