Saturday, February 03, 2007

His words skidded across the living room floor and landed in her lap.

Hey there cyberspace!
I sent out for the knitting swap, and I have pictures! These are things I made for my partner, who wanted mostly knitting related gear...a knitting bag....



and the inside...

and a knitting hoodie!





and these are the flip-top mittens I made...

and now this post is getting ridiculous to add to, so I will put more pictures in the next post!

My partner liked her stuff, I think, and now I am awaiting her package!

I signed up for some new swaps, and at the moment I am all filled up, all 5 spots! some of them are going to be really quick, though, so more swapiness can come soon.

We got new cages for the hamstrosities last night. My two hamsters hate each other, and they have broken all the toys in their cage, so now they are bored and hateful, so we got them seperate quarters...we hope they don't start cussing at each other from across the room.

ok...more posting in a bit...

No comments: