Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I am post-alicious!

I know that all of you non-fans of the Hooker are wondering what's with all of the posting all of a sudden.....

Mind your own business...

Be gratefull...
bow and scrape....

And now I will tell you about something awesome!
All of you who are crocheters/knitters/spinners...you should head on over to the Interweave knits webpage. They have a really neat yarn exchange going on. You will go there and sign up for it now. Because I say. You will obey, and stuff...

And now for something completely not as awesome...We here at the lair have aquired this new coffee...ok, we joined the Gevalia coffee club...we got a free coffee maker. (see post below where world almost ended) Everything was going fine until we got this Hazelnut flavored coffee. I'll have to tell you that it's not good. I changed our preferences, so we won't get any more of it, but we still have to drink it.

Because I am cheap....and we paid money for it.


My birthday is coming up soon! (July) (ok, it's not soon at all) If anyone would like to buy me a kickass birthday present, they could buy me a Compost-Tumbler. I don't need the real big one...the porch version would be fine. Man-o-man...with a little beaut like that.....damn.....I mean...garbage beware!

Because the lair is located in a very affluent community, filled with people who throw away EVERYTHING, there is not any sort of recycling program at all. I have to drive down into Detroit in order to go to their free 24-hour recycling center. This makes me very mad sometimes.

NPR is having the spring pledge drive this week....lonely times for this hooker.

It is very difficult to get anything done in a day withouth the calming influence of the NPR coursing through my veins...I'm still in my pajamas...its almost 7pm...and I don't care.

OOOOHHH...Kai Risdall....sorry, gotta go....

No comments: